- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS): The latest source for Legislation, educational, health care policy and research information. The site includes the bylaws and position papers of the AAOS, and the latest federal and state laws enacted that pertain to the practice of orthopaedics and medicine.
- American Sports Medicine Institute (ASMI): The goal of the ASMI is to improve the understanding, prevention and treatment of sports-related injuries through research and education.
- Arthritis Foundation: The mission of the Arthritis Foundation is to improve lives through leadership in the prevention, control and cure of arthritis and related diseases. Discusses non operative means of dealing with arthritis. Gives local resources that are available.
- Connecticut Joint Replacement Institute (CJRI) of St. Francis.
- Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center: We are committed to health and healing through excellence, compassionate care and reverence for the spirituality of each person.
- WebMD: Welcome to WebMD Corporation: the leader in providing services that help physicians, consumers, providers and health plans navigate the complexity of the healthcare system.
- The Shops at Somerset Square: The Shops at Somerset Square is an outdoor mall within walking distance of Orthopaedic Sports Specialists.
- OSS on Facebook